Traveling Luck for Yufle, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Yufle?What's around Yufle?
Wikipedia near Yufle
Where to stay near Yufle
The timezone in Yufle is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4°, Longitude. 47.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yufle, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Barmaale (24.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xandis (34.2km)