Traveling Luck for Eyl, Nugaal, Somalia
Where is Eyl?What's around Eyl?
Wikipedia near Eyl
Where to stay near Eyl
Also known as Ayl, Ceel, Eeyl, Eil
The timezone in Eyl is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.9833°, Longitude. 49.8167°
Satellite map around Eyl
Loading map of Eyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eyl, in Nugaal, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Haraaryo (4.5km)
- Nugaal (7.2km)
- Dool-Dool (7.2km)
- Gubad Bar (22.7km)
- Xolob (22.7km)
- Farta Gubad (25.8km)
- Gubad Yar (27.4km)
- Dhagaxlaha (28.6km)
- Gubad (29.6km)
- Dalmoxor (34km)
- Uadi Teieghio-Baha (34.5km)
- Moqor Yar (34.7km)
- Moqor (34.7km)
- Hareenlaha (36.2km)
- Candho Bahal (36.5km)
- Farafaddo (37.6km)
- Canjeelay (38.5km)
- Fara Abuur (40.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Eyl (7.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guduudo (40.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bur Gudud (4.5km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Godob Garasle (35.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Ilig (38.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Arin Diir (9.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qooriga Neegro (23.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Eyl (10.1km)