Traveling Luck for Bannaanka Ximan Gareed, Nugaal, Somalia
Where is Bannaanka Ximan Gareed?What's around Bannaanka Ximan Gareed?
Wikipedia near Bannaanka Ximan Gareed
Where to stay near Bannaanka Ximan Gareed
Also known as Heman Garen, Himan Gerard, Himan Gerard Plain, Himangerin
The timezone in Bannaanka Ximan Gareed is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 10.5833333°, Longitude. 47.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bannaanka Ximan Gareed, in Nugaal, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jaaman (11.8km)
- Wayla Subke (15.4km)
- Eywade (17.4km)
- Megedo (17.4km)
- Senobah (18.6km)
- Khatano (19.4km)
- Hol Hol (22.1km)
- Madare (22.7km)
- Laas Qacable (24.5km)
- Raaf (24.6km)
- Buqcad (30.2km)
- Huruf (31.2km)
- Xaariye (31.5km)
- Lakale (35km)
- Ceel Qoray (36.7km)
- Lahelay (37.2km)
- Xirribcad (39.8km)
- Dibqarax (40.1km)
- Shiid (42.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ina Adin (21.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Derokaniis (37.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Jidali (27.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Midhisho (31km)