Traveling Luck for Hela Walad, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Hela Walad?What's around Hela Walad?
Wikipedia near Hela Walad
Where to stay near Hela Walad
The timezone in Hela Walad is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -0.2000°, Longitude. 42.6000°
Satellite map around Hela Walad
Loading map of Hela Walad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hela Walad, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luglaaw (0km)
- Biyo Yare (3.7km)
- Xerada Karaashka (5.2km)
- Mukumaani (7.3km)
- Xaaji Cah (7.3km)
- Xerada Dhalinta Kacaanka (8.2km)
- Sheek Xuseen (11.6km)
- Haatko (11.6km)
- Goob Weyn (11.6km)
- Jumba (13.2km)
- Yoontoy (16.4km)
- Mareer (18.7km)
- Yoontoy Yarey (19.7km)
- Booda (24.6km)
- Gaduud (25.9km)
- Fagay (26.1km)
- Dalxiiska (30.3km)
- Raaxoole (32.9km)
- Far Waamo (33.1km)
- Mad Caraale (33.7km)
- Haf (36.1km)
- Saamogia (36.2km)
- Abdi Arbo (36.6km)
- Buur Koy (36.6km)
- Juwaaley (36.8km)
- Towfiiq (36.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Turuhe (29.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isola Chimoni (29.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Alele (31.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (29.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mangruuwi (33.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Far Waamo (36.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (21.4km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hela Walad (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Passo Nord (33.8km)
Airports close to Hela Walad
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (50km)