Traveling Luck for Abaa Madheerti, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Abaa Madheerti?What's around Abaa Madheerti?
Wikipedia near Abaa Madheerti
Where to stay near Abaa Madheerti
Also known as El Abba Maderet, El Abba Madert
The timezone in Abaa Madheerti is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.4000°, Longitude. 42.1000°
Satellite map around Abaa Madheerti
Loading map of Abaa Madheerti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abaa Madheerti, in Gedo, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (34.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (12.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (34km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (9.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Qurqura (35.7km)
Airports close to Abaa Madheerti
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (122km)