Traveling Luck for Aqla`aar, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Aqla`aar?What's around Aqla`aar?
Wikipedia near Aqla`aar
Where to stay near Aqla`aar
The timezone in Aqla`aar is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 3.3167°, Longitude. 42.2333°
Satellite map around Aqla`aar
Loading map of Aqla`aar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aqla`aar, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aqla`aar (0km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (10.4km)
- Aaska (10.9km)
- Bur Dublei (14.3km)
- Gaal Weyne (14.3km)
- Bur Maro Adei (15.5km)
- Galimays (15.5km)
- Koorafarsood (17.3km)
- Shabaax (17.3km)
- Hangoolay (18.6km)
- Ganay (18.6km)
- Degh Aie (21km)
- Qaniiyaale (21.8km)
- Madow Cali (22.2km)
- Darsay (27.9km)
- Buur Guduud (30.9km)
- Dhasheeg (31km)
- Ducsi Galgial (31.9km)
- Buur Yaray (32.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (31.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (31.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (18.7km)
Airports close to Aqla`aar
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (150.6km)