Traveling Luck for Barwaaqo, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Barwaaqo?What's around Barwaaqo?
Wikipedia near Barwaaqo
Where to stay near Barwaaqo
The timezone in Barwaaqo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 3.4833°, Longitude. 42.1833°
Satellite map around Barwaaqo
Loading map of Barwaaqo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barwaaqo, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Guduud (7.7km)
- Kabis (12.5km)
- Qaniiyaale (14.2km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (14.3km)
- Bur Maro Adei (21km)
- Madow Cali (21.8km)
- Shabaax (24.4km)
- Ganay (24.4km)
- Hangoolay (24.4km)
- Aaska (25.1km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (26.3km)
- Bur Dublei (31.2km)
- Kaayane (34.5km)
- Bur Mudulow (34.5km)
- Humbale (34.8km)
- Cabdille Samatar (35.5km)
- Aqla`aar (36km)
- Dameere (36.6km)
- Gaal Weyne (39.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Isha Makaala (34.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (14.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- El Gimal (38.7km)
Airports close to Barwaaqo
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (116.2km)