Traveling Luck for Bura, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Bura?What's around Bura?
Wikipedia near Bura
Where to stay near Bura
The timezone in Bura is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 3.2500°, Longitude. 42.1667°
Satellite map around Bura
Loading map of Bura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bura, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koorafarsood (3.5km)
- Darsay (10.4km)
- Buur Yaray (14.3km)
- Bur Dublei (17.3km)
- Degh Aie (18.7km)
- Aqla`aar (19.6km)
- Galimays (20.8km)
- Caanomaalay (21km)
- Shabaax (24.2km)
- Aaska (26.3km)
- Ducsi Galgial (27.1km)
- Madow Cali (27.8km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (27.9km)
- Bur Maro Adei (28.5km)
- Kaayenay (29.4km)
- Dhasheeg (31.1km)
- Gaal Weyne (32.7km)
- Qaniiyaale (35.2km)
- Ganay (37.4km)
- Hangoolay (37.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (36.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (22.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (27.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (38.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (7.7km)
Airports close to Bura
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (156km)