Traveling Luck for Buulo Barwaaqo, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buulo Barwaaqo?What's around Buulo Barwaaqo?
Wikipedia near Buulo Barwaaqo
Where to stay near Buulo Barwaaqo
The timezone in Buulo Barwaaqo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.5°, Longitude. 42.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buulo Barwaaqo, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Guduud (10.9km)
- Kabis (10.9km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (13.8km)
- Qaniiyaale (17.6km)
- Bur Maro Adei (24.4km)
- Madow Cali (25.1km)
- Ganay (27km)
- Hangoolay (27km)
- Shabaax (27.8km)
- Aaska (28.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (29.5km)
- Bur Mudulow (31.8km)
- Kaayane (31.8km)
- Cabdille Samatar (32.5km)
- Dameere (34.1km)
- Humbale (34.6km)
- Bur Dublei (34.6km)
- Aqla`aar (39.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Isha Makaala (35.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (17.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- El Gimal (39.4km)
Airports close to Buulo Barwaaqo
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (113.5km)