Traveling Luck for Buursagaar, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buursagaar?What's around Buursagaar?
Wikipedia near Buursagaar
Where to stay near Buursagaar
The timezone in Buursagaar is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.5166667°, Longitude. 42.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buursagaar, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Guduud (13.8km)
- Kabis (13.8km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (17.6km)
- Qaniiyaale (21.8km)
- Kaayane (26.9km)
- Cabdille Samatar (27.8km)
- Madow Cali (27.8km)
- Bur Maro Adei (28.4km)
- Dameere (29.3km)
- Shabaax (31km)
- Humbale (31.3km)
- Bur Mudulow (31.8km)
- Hangoolay (31.8km)
- Ganay (31.8km)
- Aaska (32.7km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (34km)
- Bur Dublei (37.9km)
- Aqla`aar (43.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Isha Makaala (32.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ciinlay (41.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (18.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- El Gimal (37.2km)
Airports close to Buursagaar
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (108.7km)