Traveling Luck for Ceel Dhooble, Gedo, Somalia
Loading map of Ceel Dhooble and it's surroudings
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a small standing waterbody.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
Airports close to Ceel Dhooble
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (205km)