Traveling Luck for Dariiqadheer, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Dariiqadheer?What's around Dariiqadheer?
Wikipedia near Dariiqadheer
Where to stay near Dariiqadheer
Also known as Uadi Derega Der
The timezone in Dariiqadheer is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3167°, Longitude. 42.2667°
Satellite map around Dariiqadheer
Loading map of Dariiqadheer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dariiqadheer, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aqla`aar (6.9km)
- Gaal Weyne (7.8km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (12.5km)
- Galimays (13.8km)
- Aaska (14.7km)
- Hangoolay (17.3km)
- Ganay (17.3km)
- Bur Maro Adei (19.6km)
- Degh Aie (21km)
- Bur Dublei (21.1km)
- Koorafarsood (22.2km)
- Shabaax (23.2km)
- Qaniiyaale (24.9km)
- Madow Cali (27.9km)
- Dhasheeg (28.5km)
- Ducsi Galgial (31.1km)
- Darsay (31.9km)
- Buur Guduud (34.6km)
- Bur Areb (35.4km)
- Buur Yaray (36.8km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (38.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (38.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Marruudow (24.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (36.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (25.3km)
Airports close to Dariiqadheer
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (154.4km)