Traveling Luck for Dhadhable, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Dhadhable?What's around Dhadhable?
Wikipedia near Dhadhable
Where to stay near Dhadhable
The timezone in Dhadhable is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 3.25°, Longitude. 41.7°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dhadhable, in Gedo, Somalia
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Jirta Galdeys (29.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Uarti Addad (39.5km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Samaso (15.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Daabley (45.7km)
Airports close to Dhadhable
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (144.1km)