Traveling Luck for Bur Dublei, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Bur Dublei?What's around Bur Dublei?
Wikipedia near Bur Dublei
Where to stay near Bur Dublei
The timezone in Bur Dublei is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3333°, Longitude. 42.1667°
Satellite map around Bur Dublei
Loading map of Bur Dublei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bur Dublei, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur Dublei (0km)
- Shabaax (6.9km)
- Madow Cali (10.9km)
- Bur Maro Adei (12.5km)
- Aaska (12.5km)
- Aqla`aar (14.3km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (15.5km)
- Koorafarsood (17.6km)
- Qaniiyaale (18.6km)
- Buur Guduud (24.1km)
- Hangoolay (25km)
- Ganay (25km)
- Galimays (27.1km)
- Darsay (27.6km)
- Gaal Weyne (27.8km)
- Degh Aie (29.8km)
- Buur Yaray (31.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (14.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (17.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (32.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (21.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (10.9km)
Airports close to Bur Dublei
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (140.6km)