Traveling Luck for El Calidat, Gedo, Somalia
Where is El Calidat?What's around El Calidat?
Wikipedia near El Calidat
Where to stay near El Calidat
The timezone in El Calidat is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 3.4500°, Longitude. 42.0833°
Loading map of El Calidat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Calidat, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (22.1km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ciinlay (27.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (10.9km)
Airports close to El Calidat
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (111.2km)