Traveling Luck for El Dao, Gedo, Somalia
Where is El Dao?What's around El Dao?
Wikipedia near El Dao
Where to stay near El Dao
The timezone in El Dao is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3667°, Longitude. 42.0167°
Satellite map around El Dao
Loading map of El Dao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Dao, in Gedo, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (27.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ciinlay (32.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (24.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (27.9km)
Airports close to El Dao
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (122.2km)