Traveling Luck for Uar Ellan, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Uar Ellan?What's around Uar Ellan?
Wikipedia near Uar Ellan
Where to stay near Uar Ellan
The timezone in Uar Ellan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.2833332999999998°, Longitude. 42.149999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Uar Ellan, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koorafarsood (9.8km)
- Bur Dublei (10.9km)
- Shabaax (17.6km)
- Darsay (17.6km)
- Aqla`aar (18.7km)
- Madow Cali (20.7km)
- Buur Yaray (20.7km)
- Aaska (22.2km)
- Bur Maro Adei (23.2km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (24.5km)
- Degh Aie (25km)
- Galimays (25.3km)
- Caanomaalay (27.7km)
- Qaniiyaale (29.5km)
- Kaayenay (32.7km)
- Gaal Weyne (32.9km)
- Ganay (34.3km)
- Hangoolay (34.3km)
- Ducsi Galgial (34.3km)
- Buur Guduud (34.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (15.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (25.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (31.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (0km)
Airports close to Uar Ellan
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (148.3km)