Traveling Luck for Bohol Fanuen, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Bohol Fanuen?What's around Bohol Fanuen?
Wikipedia near Bohol Fanuen
Where to stay near Bohol Fanuen
The timezone in Bohol Fanuen is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.9000°, Longitude. 42.2833°
Satellite map around Bohol Fanuen
Loading map of Bohol Fanuen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bohol Fanuen, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur Gedin (4.9km)
- Garbyaha (7.8km)
- Buuraha Faan Weyn (9.9km)
- Buur Araaris (9.9km)
- Buur Kurus (23.4km)
- Xaraar (24.7km)
- Jeexdin (25.3km)
- Bur Iadaio (26.5km)
- Cadaad Caano (28.6km)
- Gar Abyaha (30km)
- Bur Duben (34.8km)
- Bur Gar Saha (35.4km)
- Afar Irdood (35.4km)
- Boqo (38.5km)
- Dhooltaag (38.8km)
- Ducsi Galgial (55.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Uarta Amura (41.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Fanuen (0km)