Traveling Luck for Buuraha Gaal Weyne, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Gaal Weyne?What's around Buuraha Gaal Weyne?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Gaal Weyne
Where to stay near Buuraha Gaal Weyne
The timezone in Buuraha Gaal Weyne is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3333333°, Longitude. 42.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Gaal Weyne, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Haluul (7.7km)
- Bur Areb (10.9km)
- Mariile (15.5km)
- Buurka Dhuuroolo (20.2km)
- Gaal Weyne (24.3km)
- Girta (31.8km)
- Ganay (34.1km)
- Hangoolay (34.1km)
- Galimays (35.7km)
- Aqla`aar (38.3km)
- Buur Cusbo (38.6km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (38.8km)
- Dhasheeg (39.5km)
- Bur Dubo (41.8km)
- Aaska (42.2km)
- Buuraha Golweyn (43.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (42.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Talagod (35.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mariile (32.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Regione Auara (41.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Aualo Auara (31.4km)
Airports close to Buuraha Gaal Weyne
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (171.4km)