Traveling Luck for Buuraha Garab Cado, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Garab Cado?What's around Buuraha Garab Cado?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Garab Cado
Where to stay near Buuraha Garab Cado
Also known as Bur Garab Addo, Bur Garab Addò
The timezone in Buuraha Garab Cado is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 3.4333°, Longitude. 42.3167°
Satellite map around Buuraha Garab Cado
Loading map of Buuraha Garab Cado and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Garab Cado, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ganay (12.5km)
- Hangoolay (12.5km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (19.5km)
- Gaal Weyne (21km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (22.1km)
- Kabis (24.4km)
- Qaniiyaale (24.5km)
- Aaska (25km)
- Bur Maro Adei (26.4km)
- Girta (29.6km)
- Aqla`aar (29.7km)
- Buur Guduud (31.4km)
- Haluul (32.7km)
- Shabaax (34.1km)
- Madow Cali (36.2km)
- Bur Dublei (37.4km)
- Bur Mudulow (38.5km)
- Galimays (39.4km)
- Bur Areb (39.4km)
- Buurka Dhuuroolo (39.5km)
- Buuraha Golweyn (40.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (37.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (38.1km)
Airports close to Buuraha Garab Cado
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (142km)