Traveling Luck for Garbahaarrey, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Garbahaarrey?What's around Garbahaarrey?
Wikipedia near Garbahaarrey
Where to stay near Garbahaarrey
Also known as Garba Harey, Garba Harre
The timezone in Garbahaarrey is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 3.3167°, Longitude. 42.2167°
Satellite map around Garbahaarrey
Loading map of Garbahaarrey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Garbahaarrey, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aqla`aar (3.5km)
- Aaska (10.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (10.9km)
- Bur Dublei (11km)
- Bur Maro Adei (14.2km)
- Shabaax (14.7km)
- Koorafarsood (15.5km)
- Galimays (17.3km)
- Gaal Weyne (17.7km)
- Madow Cali (19.6km)
- Hangoolay (20.1km)
- Ganay (20.1km)
- Qaniiyaale (21km)
- Degh Aie (21.9km)
- Darsay (26.3km)
- Buur Guduud (29.5km)
- Buur Yaray (31km)
- Dhasheeg (32.7km)
- Ducsi Galgial (32.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (27.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (29.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (15.5km)
Airports close to Garbahaarrey
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (148.8km)