Traveling Luck for Garbahaarrey, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Garbahaarrey?What's around Garbahaarrey?
Wikipedia near Garbahaarrey
Where to stay near Garbahaarrey
The timezone in Garbahaarrey is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 3.3333333000000001°, Longitude. 42.216666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Garbahaarrey, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aqla`aar (4.9km)
- Aaska (6.9km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (7.7km)
- Bur Dublei (10.4km)
- Bur Maro Adei (10.9km)
- Shabaax (12.5km)
- Hangoolay (17.3km)
- Ganay (17.3km)
- Madow Cali (17.3km)
- Gaal Weyne (17.3km)
- Qaniiyaale (17.6km)
- Koorafarsood (18.6km)
- Galimays (20.2km)
- Degh Aie (25.2km)
- Buur Guduud (26.3km)
- Darsay (29.5km)
- Buur Yaray (34.1km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (35.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (28km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (27km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (17.3km)
Airports close to Garbahaarrey
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (145.8km)