Traveling Luck for Ghebegheva, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Ghebegheva?What's around Ghebegheva?
Wikipedia near Ghebegheva
Where to stay near Ghebegheva
The timezone in Ghebegheva is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.2833332999999998°, Longitude. 42.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghebegheva, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koorafarsood (7.7km)
- Bur Dublei (10.4km)
- Aqla`aar (15.5km)
- Shabaax (17.3km)
- Darsay (17.3km)
- Aaska (20.2km)
- Madow Cali (21km)
- Buur Yaray (21km)
- Bur Maro Adei (21.8km)
- Galimays (22km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (22.2km)
- Degh Aie (22.2km)
- Caanomaalay (27.9km)
- Qaniiyaale (28.5km)
- Gaal Weyne (29.6km)
- Hangoolay (31.9km)
- Ganay (31.9km)
- Ducsi Galgial (32km)
- Buur Guduud (34.5km)
- Kaayenay (34.7km)
- Dhasheeg (34.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (18.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (28.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (31.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (3.5km)
Airports close to Ghebegheva
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (149.8km)