Traveling Luck for Haluul, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Haluul?What's around Haluul?
Wikipedia near Haluul
Where to stay near Haluul
The timezone in Haluul is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.35°, Longitude. 42.45°
Geographic features & Photographs around Haluul, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Talagod (36.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mariile (29.4km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Rapida Chelibas (45.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Regione Auara (35.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Aualo Auara (24.3km)
Airports close to Haluul
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (173.8km)