Traveling Luck for Horjirow, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Horjirow?What's around Horjirow?
Wikipedia near Horjirow
Where to stay near Horjirow
The timezone in Horjirow is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 3.1667°, Longitude. 42.1500°
Satellite map around Horjirow
Loading map of Horjirow and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horjirow, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Yaray (3.5km)
- Caanomaalay (3.5km)
- Darsay (7.7km)
- Kaayenay (17.7km)
- Koorafarsood (18.6km)
- Degh Aie (23.3km)
- Ducsi Galgial (24.4km)
- Afar Irdood (29.5km)
- Bur Gar Saha (29.5km)
- Galimays (29.9km)
- Dhasheeg (31.5km)
- Cadaad Caano (34.7km)
- Bur Dublei (34.7km)
- Aqla`aar (35.6km)
- Jeexdin (37.6km)
- Dhooltaag (38.9km)
- Shabaax (41.6km)
- Madow Cali (44.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (18.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (34.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (29.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (55.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jirta Tixay (38.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (24.2km)
Airports close to Horjirow
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (170.5km)