Traveling Luck for Irid-da Elleggi, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Irid-da Elleggi?What's around Irid-da Elleggi?
Wikipedia near Irid-da Elleggi
Where to stay near Irid-da Elleggi
The timezone in Irid-da Elleggi is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.9666667°, Longitude. 41.55°
Geographic features & Photographs around Irid-da Elleggi, in Gedo, Somalia
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Iridda Alaji (0km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Godgod (20.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gubad Caano (48.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Qabri Cumaro (39.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Caqable (35.5km)
Airports close to Irid-da Elleggi
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (209km)