Traveling Luck for Buuraha Jabane, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Jabane?What's around Buuraha Jabane?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Jabane
Where to stay near Buuraha Jabane
The timezone in Buuraha Jabane is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3667°, Longitude. 42.1500°
Satellite map around Buuraha Jabane
Loading map of Buuraha Jabane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Jabane, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Madow Cali (3.4km)
- Shabaax (3.5km)
- Bur Dublei (7.7km)
- Bur Maro Adei (11km)
- Aaska (13.9km)
- Qaniiyaale (14.7km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (17.3km)
- Buur Guduud (17.6km)
- Aqla`aar (20.2km)
- Koorafarsood (25.2km)
- Ganay (25.2km)
- Hangoolay (25.2km)
- Gaal Weyne (32km)
- Galimays (34.3km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (34.5km)
- Darsay (34.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (22.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (34.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (14.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (17.3km)
Airports close to Buuraha Jabane
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (132.9km)