Traveling Luck for Kaalluda, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Kaalluda?What's around Kaalluda?
Wikipedia near Kaalluda
Where to stay near Kaalluda
The timezone in Kaalluda is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.4667°, Longitude. 42.1333°
Satellite map around Kaalluda
Loading map of Kaalluda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaalluda, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Guduud (7.7km)
- Qaniiyaale (17.3km)
- Madow Cali (17.6km)
- Shabaax (21.8km)
- Bur Maro Adei (22.1km)
- Kabis (23.2km)
- Humbale (25.2km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (25.2km)
- Aaska (27km)
- Bur Dublei (28.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (29.3km)
- Ganay (30.9km)
- Hangoolay (30.9km)
- Kaayane (32.7km)
- Dameere (33.9km)
- Cabdille Samatar (35.1km)
- Aqla`aar (37.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (21km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ciinlay (36.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (6.9km)
Airports close to Kaalluda
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (113.2km)