Traveling Luck for Kabis, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Kabis?What's around Kabis?
Wikipedia near Kabis
Where to stay near Kabis
The timezone in Kabis is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.5167°, Longitude. 42.2333°
Loading map of Kabis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kabis, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kabis (0km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (4.9km)
- Buur Guduud (19.5km)
- Qaniiyaale (21.8km)
- Bur Mudulow (23.1km)
- Hangoolay (25.1km)
- Ganay (25.1km)
- Bur Maro Adei (28.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (31km)
- Aaska (31.2km)
- Madow Cali (32.6km)
- Shabaax (34km)
- Cabdille Samatar (36.7km)
- Kaayane (37.3km)
- Dameere (40.2km)
- Bur Dublei (40.4km)
- Gaal Weyne (40.4km)
- Aqla`aar (41.4km)
- Humbale (45.1km)
- Girta (45.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Isha Makaala (46.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (27km)
Airports close to Kabis
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (117.6km)