Traveling Luck for Karba Niiji, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Karba Niiji?What's around Karba Niiji?
Wikipedia near Karba Niiji
Where to stay near Karba Niiji
Also known as El Garba Negia
The timezone in Karba Niiji is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.4333333°, Longitude. 42.0833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Karba Niiji, in Gedo, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (19.6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ciinlay (29.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (10.4km)
Airports close to Karba Niiji
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (114.3km)