Traveling Luck for Koorafarsood, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Koorafarsood?What's around Koorafarsood?
Wikipedia near Koorafarsood
Where to stay near Koorafarsood
The timezone in Koorafarsood is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 3.25°, Longitude. 42.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Koorafarsood, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koorafarsood (0km)
- Darsay (10.9km)
- Buur Yaray (15.5km)
- Degh Aie (15.5km)
- Aqla`aar (17.3km)
- Galimays (17.4km)
- Bur Dublei (17.6km)
- Caanomaalay (21.9km)
- Shabaax (24.4km)
- Ducsi Galgial (24.5km)
- Aaska (25.2km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (26.3km)
- Bur Maro Adei (27.8km)
- Dhasheeg (28km)
- Madow Cali (28.5km)
- Gaal Weyne (29.8km)
- Kaayenay (32km)
- Qaniiyaale (34.7km)
- Hangoolay (35.6km)
- Ganay (35.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (37.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (9.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (25km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (31.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (39.4km)
Airports close to Koorafarsood
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (157.6km)