Traveling Luck for Buuraha Labadhaban, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Labadhaban?What's around Buuraha Labadhaban?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Labadhaban
Where to stay near Buuraha Labadhaban
The timezone in Buuraha Labadhaban is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.2000000000000002°, Longitude. 42.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Labadhaban, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Degh Aie (3.5km)
- Ducsi Galgial (7.7km)
- Galimays (10.9km)
- Dhasheeg (11km)
- Koorafarsood (17.3km)
- Darsay (17.4km)
- Buur Yaray (21.2km)
- Caanomaalay (23.3km)
- Aqla`aar (24.4km)
- Bur Gar Saha (27.7km)
- Afar Irdood (27.7km)
- Dhooltaag (28km)
- Gaal Weyne (29.5km)
- Bur Dublei (32.7km)
- Cadaad Caano (34.6km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (34.7km)
- Aaska (35.2km)
- Carabka Waal Addawe (35.8km)
- Jeexdin (38.1km)
- Shabaax (38.7km)
- Bur Maro Adei (39.4km)
- Kaayenay (39.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (36.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (27.1km)
Airports close to Buuraha Labadhaban
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (173.2km)