Traveling Luck for Laheley, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Laheley?What's around Laheley?
Wikipedia near Laheley
Where to stay near Laheley
The timezone in Laheley is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.0500°, Longitude. 41.8000°
Satellite map around Laheley
Loading map of Laheley and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laheley, in Gedo, Somalia
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Bahale (29.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gubad Caano (17.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Gobolka Gedo (43.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dir Hara (28.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Dabley (19.7km)
Airports close to Laheley
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (182.8km)