Traveling Luck for Lele Scido, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Lele Scido?What's around Lele Scido?
Wikipedia near Lele Scido
Where to stay near Lele Scido
Also known as Ielo Scido
The timezone in Lele Scido is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 3.3333°, Longitude. 42.4667°
Satellite map around Lele Scido
Loading map of Lele Scido and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lele Scido, in Gedo, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Talagod (31.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mariile (24.5km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Rapida Chelibas (48.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Belgessid (48.7km)
Airports close to Lele Scido
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (178.7km)