Traveling Luck for Levi Sumadale, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Levi Sumadale?What's around Levi Sumadale?
Wikipedia near Levi Sumadale
Where to stay near Levi Sumadale
The timezone in Levi Sumadale is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.25°, Longitude. 42.100000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Levi Sumadale, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Yaray (17.3km)
- Darsay (17.3km)
- Koorafarsood (17.4km)
- Kaayenay (21.9km)
- Bur Dublei (22.2km)
- Caanomaalay (23.2km)
- Shabaax (27.9km)
- Madow Cali (29.5km)
- Aqla`aar (31km)
- Degh Aie (32km)
- Aaska (34.3km)
- Bur Maro Adei (34.6km)
- Galimays (34.7km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (36.8km)
- Ducsi Galgial (38.8km)
- Qaniiyaale (40.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (34.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (12.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (13.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (38.6km)
Airports close to Levi Sumadale
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (150.6km)