Traveling Luck for Luuq, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Luuq?What's around Luuq?
Wikipedia near Luuq
Where to stay near Luuq
Also known as Lugh, Lugh Ferrandi, Lugh Ganana, Lugh Ganane, Lughferandi
The timezone in Luuq is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.8000°, Longitude. 42.5500°
Satellite map around Luuq
Loading map of Luuq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuq, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Luuq (21.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Salbay (20.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Fardhawaan (20.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Sangallo (40.2km)
Airports close to Luuq
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (148.1km)