Traveling Luck for Makaala, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Makaala?What's around Makaala?
Wikipedia near Makaala
Where to stay near Makaala
The timezone in Makaala is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.4333333000000001°, Longitude. 42.133333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Makaala, in Gedo, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (35.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Girta (14.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (0km)
Airports close to Makaala
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (119.1km)