Traveling Luck for Bur Maro Adei, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Bur Maro Adei?What's around Bur Maro Adei?
Wikipedia near Bur Maro Adei
Where to stay near Bur Maro Adei
The timezone in Bur Maro Adei is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3833°, Longitude. 42.2000°
Loading map of Bur Maro Adei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bur Maro Adei, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur Maro Adei (0km)
- Aaska (4.9km)
- Qaniiyaale (6.9km)
- Shabaax (7.7km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (7.7km)
- Madow Cali (10.4km)
- Bur Dublei (12.5km)
- Ganay (14.3km)
- Hangoolay (14.3km)
- Buur Guduud (15.4km)
- Aqla`aar (15.5km)
- Gaal Weyne (23.2km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (26.3km)
- Koorafarsood (27.8km)
- Kabis (28.4km)
- Galimays (30.9km)
- Degh Aie (36.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (21km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (27.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (17.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (23.2km)
Airports close to Bur Maro Adei
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (135.2km)