Traveling Luck for Marruudow, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Marruudow?What's around Marruudow?
Wikipedia near Marruudow
Where to stay near Marruudow
The timezone in Marruudow is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3167°, Longitude. 42.1500°
Satellite map around Marruudow
Loading map of Marruudow and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marruudow, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur Dublei (4.9km)
- Shabaax (10.9km)
- Madow Cali (13.8km)
- Koorafarsood (15.5km)
- Bur Maro Adei (17.3km)
- Aaska (17.3km)
- Aqla`aar (17.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (20.2km)
- Qaniiyaale (23.2km)
- Darsay (24.4km)
- Buur Yaray (27.7km)
- Buur Guduud (27.8km)
- Galimays (28km)
- Degh Aie (29.4km)
- Ganay (29.8km)
- Hangoolay (29.8km)
- Gaal Weyne (31.4km)
- Caanomaalay (34.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (15.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (13.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (28km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (24.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (6.9km)
Airports close to Marruudow
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (142.1km)