Traveling Luck for Marruudow, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Marruudow?What's around Marruudow?
Wikipedia near Marruudow
Where to stay near Marruudow
The timezone in Marruudow is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3833°, Longitude. 42.3000°
Satellite map around Marruudow
Loading map of Marruudow and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marruudow, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ganay (7.7km)
- Hangoolay (7.7km)
- Gaal Weyne (10.4km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (14.3km)
- Aaska (17.7km)
- Aqla`aar (19.6km)
- Bur Maro Adei (20.8km)
- Qaniiyaale (21.9km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (26.3km)
- Shabaax (27.9km)
- Galimays (28.5km)
- Bur Dublei (29.6km)
- Kabis (30.8km)
- Buur Guduud (31km)
- Madow Cali (31.2km)
- Haluul (32km)
- Bur Areb (34.6km)
- Degh Aie (36.1km)
- Koorafarsood (36.8km)
- Girta (37.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (27km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (36.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (37.5km)
Airports close to Marruudow
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (147.5km)