Traveling Luck for Qodaxlay, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Qodaxlay?What's around Qodaxlay?
Wikipedia near Qodaxlay
Where to stay near Qodaxlay
The timezone in Qodaxlay is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.3999999999999999°, Longitude. 42.233333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Qodaxlay, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur Garab Ghello (6.9km)
- Ganay (6.9km)
- Hangoolay (6.9km)
- Aaska (7.7km)
- Qaniiyaale (7.7km)
- Bur Maro Adei (7.7km)
- Shabaax (15.5km)
- Aqla`aar (17.3km)
- Buur Guduud (17.3km)
- Madow Cali (17.7km)
- Bur Dublei (19.6km)
- Gaal Weyne (19.6km)
- Jini Faras Fuul (21km)
- Kabis (24.1km)
- Galimays (31.8km)
- Koorafarsood (32.8km)
- Degh Aie (38.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (24.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (35.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (21.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (29.7km)
Airports close to Qodaxlay
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (136.3km)