Traveling Luck for Shaway, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Shaway?What's around Shaway?
Wikipedia near Shaway
Where to stay near Shaway
The timezone in Shaway is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.1167°, Longitude. 42.3167°
Satellite map around Shaway
Loading map of Shaway and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shaway, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dhooltaag (6.9km)
- Dhasheeg (14.3km)
- Ducsi Galgial (14.7km)
- Afar Irdood (17.4km)
- Bur Gar Saha (17.4km)
- Carabka Waal Addawe (17.4km)
- Bur Duben (22.2km)
- Cadaad Caano (22.2km)
- Bur Giabe (24.6km)
- Degh Aie (25km)
- Jeexdin (25km)
- Galimays (29.6km)
- Caanomaalay (35.5km)
- Darsay (35.8km)
- Buur Yaray (37.5km)
- Bur Dubo (38.9km)
- Koorafarsood (39.3km)
- Buuraha Faan Weyn (40.6km)
- Gaal Weyne (45.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (42.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Shawey (32.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Talagod (40.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Gourar Ganana (45.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Fanuen (45.7km)
Airports close to Shaway
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (195.1km)