Traveling Luck for Waandhay, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Waandhay?What's around Waandhay?
Wikipedia near Waandhay
Where to stay near Waandhay
The timezone in Waandhay is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 3.3167°, Longitude. 42.1000°
Satellite map around Waandhay
Loading map of Waandhay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waandhay, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Singalay (25.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (19.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (25.1km)
Airports close to Waandhay
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (137.8km)