Traveling Luck for Buuraha Warcilaan, Gedo, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Warcilaan?What's around Buuraha Warcilaan?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Warcilaan
Where to stay near Buuraha Warcilaan
The timezone in Buuraha Warcilaan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 3.25°, Longitude. 42.15°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Warcilaan, in Gedo, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koorafarsood (6.9km)
- Darsay (10.9km)
- Buur Yaray (13.8km)
- Bur Dublei (17.6km)
- Caanomaalay (20.8km)
- Degh Aie (22km)
- Aqla`aar (22.2km)
- Galimays (24.3km)
- Shabaax (24.4km)
- Kaayenay (27.1km)
- Madow Cali (27.6km)
- Aaska (27.9km)
- Bur Maro Adei (29.5km)
- Bur Garab Ghello (29.8km)
- Ducsi Galgial (29.9km)
- Dhasheeg (34.2km)
- Gaal Weyne (35.7km)
- Qaniiyaale (36.1km)
- Hangoolay (39.4km)
- Ganay (39.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Jiiroon (35.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Uar Ellan (6.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aflaydhse (19.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gubalaa (24.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bohol Garbe (38.1km)
Airports close to Buuraha Warcilaan
Mandera(NDE), Mandera, Kenya (154.6km)