Traveling Luck for Ceel Xaaji, Galguduud, Somalia
Where is Ceel Xaaji?What's around Ceel Xaaji?
Wikipedia near Ceel Xaaji
Where to stay near Ceel Xaaji
The timezone in Ceel Xaaji is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 4.0499999999999998°, Longitude. 46.633333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Xaaji, in Galguduud, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jirridweeyn (9.7km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Madugaaley (26.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Girid Uein (38.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Coomey (10.2km)