Traveling Luck for Cad, Bay, Somalia
Where is Cad?What's around Cad?
Wikipedia near Cad
Where to stay near Cad
The timezone in Cad is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 2.1833333000000001°, Longitude. 43.383333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cad, in Bay, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cad (0km)
- Shabeelley (5km)
- Gosiye (7.1km)
- Dabeeley (7.9km)
- Weereg Bohol Iyollei (10.6km)
- Bur Scirscirre (11.2km)
- Bur Heren (15.8km)
- Bur Ueren (15.8km)
- Lahelay (15.8km)
- Buur Deddan (18km)
- Roccia Faraba (23.6km)
- Gardashi (24.6km)
- Roccia Abeo (29.2km)
- Iidoley (39.3km)
- Dameer Umar (41.2km)
- Marreero (49.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Afcad (49.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- War Idow Orago (46.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Gosiye (11.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Eden (38.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Madow (24.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cad
Baidoa, Baidoa, Somalia (198.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.