Traveling Luck for Gannana, Bay, Somalia
Where is Gannana?What's around Gannana?
Wikipedia near Gannana
Where to stay near Gannana
The timezone in Gannana is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.1833333°, Longitude. 43.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gannana, in Bay, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shabeelley (5km)
- Cad (7.1km)
- Dabeeley (7.9km)
- Weereg Bohol Iyollei (12.7km)
- Gosiye (14.2km)
- Bur Scirscirre (18km)
- Bur Heren (20km)
- Lahelay (20km)
- Bur Ueren (20km)
- Buur Deddan (20.6km)
- Roccia Faraba (21.4km)
- Roccia Abeo (22.4km)
- Gardashi (25.6km)
- Bur Cur Egherta (42.8km)
- Buur Geri (44.5km)
- Dejiye (46.6km)
- Bur Dibidiviad (47.2km)
- Marreero (49.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- War Idow Orago (45.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Doi (37.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Eden (31.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Madow (26.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gannana
Baidoa, Baidoa, Somalia (200.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.