Traveling Luck for Uaraba, Bay, Somalia
Where is Uaraba?What's around Uaraba?
Wikipedia near Uaraba
Where to stay near Uaraba
The timezone in Uaraba is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.2500°, Longitude. 42.9833°
Satellite map around Uaraba
Loading map of Uaraba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uaraba, in Bay, Somalia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buur Muun (3.5km)
- Bur Uacab Gudud (10.5km)
- Deg Garas (21.1km)
- Bur Amar Uedda (24.9km)
- Magaalo (25km)
- Mogaalo (25.7km)
- Bur Dahale Magolo (29.1km)
- Daxale (30.2km)
- Bur Ueb (32.4km)
- Eso (32.6km)
- Raxoole (35.8km)
- Buur Gorey (36.3km)
- Buur Goray (38.1km)
- Dejiye (38.2km)
- Buur Cabdi Ramoole (38.8km)
- Cabdi Ramou (45.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dabarre (3.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ramotanbow (49.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Awdharanle (14.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Xalanley (37.4km)