Traveling Luck for Bender Cassim, Bari, Somalia
Where is Bender Cassim?What's around Bender Cassim?
Wikipedia near Bender Cassim
Where to stay near Bender Cassim
Also known as Bandar Kassim, Bender Qaasin, Bender Qasin, Boosaaso, Boosaso, Bosaso, Bosasso, Bénder Qāsin
The timezone in Bender Cassim is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.2847°, Longitude. 49.1825°
Satellite map around Bender Cassim
Loading map of Bender Cassim and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bender Cassim, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Balade (5.5km)
- Biyo Kulule (6.4km)
- Uadi Rehiss (6.8km)
- Lug Samantar (14.7km)
- Udici (20.3km)
- Kalagud (21.6km)
- Uadi Corroho (21.9km)
- Mareero (23.1km)
- Udici (24.8km)
- Bookis (25km)
- Garas (25.2km)
- Dhagcaan (27.4km)
- Baadi Galeen (28.5km)
- Uadi Gihe (30.4km)
- Uadi Baharor (31.4km)
- Hangooley (33.1km)
- Cag Dharare (33.1km)
- Dhamas Amaanle (36.9km)
- Uadi Hamug (37.1km)
- Madarjiifle (37.1km)
- Kal Kaneeco (37.1km)
- Wadhood (37.4km)
- Biyo Cadde (39.3km)
- Uadi Duble (39.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Badeet (39.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Galal (30.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dureera (26.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gabe Gabe (38.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Shimis (39.2km)