Traveling Luck for Caluula, Bari, Somalia
Where is Caluula?What's around Caluula?
Wikipedia near Caluula
Where to stay near Caluula
Also known as Aeula, Alula, Bandar Alula, Calula
The timezone in Caluula is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 11.966666699999999°, Longitude. 50.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caluula, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Bahar (6.7km)
- Uadi Herbit (6.7km)
- Xayr Bixiye (8.5km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (8.5km)
- Uadi Galaido (12.8km)
- Xurow (13.4km)
- War Jinle (16.1km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (19.1km)
- Xaaj Galuula (24.3km)
- Gal Duqle (25.5km)
- Booco (27.5km)
- Lexow (28.3km)
- Uadi Jameisso (31.6km)
- Cadaado (32km)
- Geel Kudhal (32.4km)
- Daldhidar (33.5km)
- Qalanqal (33.8km)
- Uadi Dujo (35km)
- Xarar Dheere (38.5km)
- Xamur Xarar (39.4km)
- Agdaa Yibir (40.6km)
- Dhuxun (40.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (4.3km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (22.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (8.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (24.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (21.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (33.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (16.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (14.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (12.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (21.7km)